Our in-depth training process is two days full of everything your assistant needs to know as they step into their new role.
We include both hard and soft skills to ensure that they can support you and your clients.
Why Work with The Assistant Institute?
With 20+ combined years of real estate experience, we know what agents and brokers need to serve their clients and grow their business.
Day 1 of Training Includes:
- What an assistant can and can't do if they are not licensed
- How their role differs from an agent’s role
- How to keep their agent-focused and accountable
- Time blocking and their schedule/calendar
- How to use our fully customizable systems and tools to stay organized
- How to prioritize their day and handle distractions
- How to create and maintain a yearly marketing plan
- Communication with clients and their agent
- Understanding DISC behavioral profiles
- Buyer documents and systems
- Listing documents and systems
Day 2 of Training Includes:
- Review most commonly used Georgia contract forms
- How to handle a contract from contract to close
We also offer an additional half-day of training for Keller Williams assistants on KW Command so your new or existing assistant is well-prepared to help you keep growing your business.